Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Learn something new today

Communication is changing every day. The only way to keep pace is to learn as much as you can, as soon as you can. This stuff isn't going away, so it's important to get comfortable with it and not fall behind. The good news is that you can learn most of what you need to know quickly, at no cost. And it's fun.

Here are a few ideas to get you started. Pick the thing you know the least about and jump in with both feet--and do it today:

So you say you've already tried all of these things? Great. What else do you recommend for those who want to learn more about communication technology tools and trends?

1 comment:

Justin Clupper said...

Thanks for the tip on Jott. This is one I had not heard of...even last night as I drove home I remembered something I had to do in the office today. I've been reading your blog for awhile and it has gotten me into studying up on New Social Media and the power of blogging. I'm the PR/Marketing guy for Neoti Broadcast Network and I'm always looking for ways to better myself and ultimately our brand. Thanks for the tips and for your blog...it's sent me on to several others that have been very helpful!