And if you want a full rundown of who’s running what during the Super Bowl, Advertising Age has put together the complete lineup, so far. (Hyundai is listed as day-to-day.)A few highlights:
- Anhauser Busch has 10 spots in the Super Bowl. That’s $27 million they could have spent on beer.
- Frito-Lay is once again going the user-generated route.
- GoDaddy’s Bob Parsons is in his annual battle with network execs. (Read more about it on his blog.)
- The NFL reveals the winner of its “Superad” contest
- Justin Timberlake’s back in the Bowl courtesy of Pepsi, hopefully keeping his grubby paws to himself this time
- SalesGenie.com tries to win the Super Bowl of Sucking. Again.
’s Secret is in, undoing everything that the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty did for female self-esteem. Victoria