Thursday, January 3, 2008

Smaller Indiana Getting Bigger

You probably already have enough networks to manage, but if you consider yourself creative here's another one worth joining: Smaller Indiana. The site promises to be a
"place for you to share your ideas and engage with Indiana's most creative and inspired souls...working together to build community, culture and commerce."


With an agenda that ambitious, there doesn't appear to be anything "small" about Smaller Indiana--except the number of Fort Wayne members. Change that by clicking here to show those Circle City slickers that we, too, can make with the creative.

Hat tip: Taking Down Words

2 comments:

Douglas Karr said...

Thanks Anthony!

Curious, would it be a good idea to add a regional group in Smaller Indiana for "Fort Wayne"? Pat and I have been discussing how to enhance the group capabilities to connect people even tighter - while maintaining the network's total goal.

Let me know! We could have you be the Group Administrator as well!
Doug

Anthony Juliano said...

Thanks, Doug--I've enthusiastically jumped into the Smaller Indiana pond, and I'm hoping others in Fort Wayne jump in with me. I don't know whether it's better to create a regional group for Fort Wayne or foster some mixin' and minglin' by keeping everyone together, but I'll do a follow up post in a few days and see if anyone responds. I'm kind of a "wisdom of crowds" guy, especially when the alternative to the crowd is the wisdom of me.