Saturday, March 1, 2008

Will the real Tim Goeglein please stand up?

Someone commenting under the name "Tim Goeglein" posted this on Nancy Nall's blog at 4:42 a.m. (it's the 289th comment):

You will pay Woman. One way or another. If it’s the last thing I ever do. You will pay and pay dearly. You cost me my job and now I have to find another one to feed my family.

You’re an jerk of the highest order.

What comes around, goes around, remember that.

Tim

My guess is that it's an imposter, based on Goeglein's contrition yesterday. But given the antipathy between Nall and Goeglein, and the pace at which this story has developed, you never know.

1 comment:

Douglas Karr said...

Amazing story. It's reprehensible, why isn't he fired yet? I'm not a party pundit for either left or right but the fact that this guy wasn't dismissed that second is incredulous.