Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Congrats, Rebecca!

Fort Wayne Observed posted earlier today about someone Fort Wayne Observed would probably call "a friend of this weblog": Rebecca Karcher, the City of Fort Wayne's new Director of Public Information. Rebecca and I have worked together twice now--at Parkview and at Asher--and I can verify that she is a great communicator, very creative, and a lot of fun to be around. We'll miss her at Asher, but we wish her the best in her new gig.

So good luck, "Rhonda." And remember, if you get a flat tire, I'm right down the road. I would be happy to-once-again-not-fix-it-while-breaking-other-things for you.

1 comment:

Kirkwood Park Neighborhood Association said...

Congratulations Rebecca! I'm sure she'll do a great job. And I'm not just saying that because she's my friend.